Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day 1

My quit day has finally arrived. I feel a little strange. Actually, I am not sure how I feel. I feel that I need to go out for my morning cigarette. But I have to remind myself that I do not do that anymore. So instead I am eating an apple. I think I will have to keep myself busy today to keep my mind off of smoking. I almost wish that I could stay in my bedroom all day. I know that there are going to be several situations today where I will feel the "urge" for a cigarette. I will just have to find a way to get through them. Maybe I will stop at the grocery store and pick up some vegetables like celery or carrots and use them as props. When ever I feel the urge for a cigarette I will pretend that a stick of celery or a carrot is a cigarette.

I will check back in tonight to let you all know how Day 1 went.

No comments:

Post a Comment