Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Welcome to My Quit Smoking Blog

Hello and welcome. You might be asking yourself why blog about quitting smoking. Why not blog about it?

There are 2 things I want to accomplish with writing about my journey to becoming a non-smoker. #1, I am hoping that I can get a little encouragement and advice from people who have already taken this journey. And #2, maybe I can help someone else quit smoking at the same time.

If you have successfully quit the habit, I congratulate you. Please feel free to leave me comments about what methods you used, or any advice you may have.

And if you are thinking about quitting, I wish you the best of luck. I know it is not easy. If it was easy, everyone would quit! If you are interested in sharing this journey with me, please let me know. Climbing a mountain as a team will be a lot easier than doing it alone!

In my next post I will discuss my history of smoking, the reasons I want to quit, and the methods I plan on using to help me quit. Scratch that. Maybe I should have 1 post for each of those things to make the posts shorter and easier to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment